Didn't find the right deals during Black Friday? Try DOMO AUDIO.
Nov 28, 2018 at 9:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Hi, I'm Mike Dias — the former sales and marketing director for Ultimate Ears — and I'm so convinced that I have a better way to sell hi-fi audio gear, I left UE in order to start DOMO AUDIO.

Here's how it works. It couldn't be any easier.
  1. Visit DOMO.AUDIO
  2. Tell us what you want to add to your collection
  3. Tell us how much you'd be willing to pay for it
And from there, everything else happens behind the scenes with personalized white glove service. We have amazing relationships with all of your favorite gear manufactures. We'll find you what you are looking for. With no strings attached. No commitments. No membership fees. Just great gear at great prices.

Think of us like your personal shopper for high-end audio.

We're looking forward to serving you.

Attachments

• leaderboard1200.jpg
    leaderboard1200.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 0
Nov 28, 2018 at 3:59 PM Post #4 of 8
Hi Mike,
Will you ship internationally?

Tks
Hi and thank you for asking about international shipments? Like any other dealer for any manufacturer, I am bound by territory. I ship to the US only. This prevents any confusion with import duties and additional taxes as well. If you are inquiring from outside of the US and you have a US ship-to address, then I do not need to include international customs paperwork in the shipment. I hope that answer helps.

Many thanks,

Mike

Nov 28, 2018 at 5:56 PM Post #6 of 8
I'm a customer of Domo Audio. We managed to work out a deal for the RME ADI-2 DAC! Mike has been very transparent with the process and it's quite an interesting business model he's doing. I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves over time.

I'm super excited to finally get a new DAC to use in my system. It offers everything I want in a DAC in a super compact form factor: perfect for bringing to Head-Fi meets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back