Separate names with a comma.
Anyone have any Phi vs. Diana thoughts yet?
Well, it's not out yet.
Beagle will be the man to ask (provided he goes through with his order)
It is a model below though...
and most likely wearable...
They do look a bit more comfy. Though now I have had years of the 1266 gently floating beside my ears, I am a little worried about clamping force with these. We shall see.
I've got a fairly large melon and found the clamping force quite comfortable with the Diana.
My Dianas are coming next week hopefully!
I wish.... Our US wire manufacturer is way behind schedule, waiting on the black cable to go with the black/coffee headphones, then we need to assemble into cables. Packaging is shipping next week.
In the mean time, we're building drivers and assembling components. We're almost there...
He wait is killing me, Joe... Haha!
I'm about ready to pull the plug. If not shipped by Dec 1, I will.
Unlikely to be shipped by then. But you’ve waited this long, a couple of more weeks shouldn’t be an issue. You’ll re-order anyway by mid-December when others get theirs and likely give it high praise.
Nope. Waited long enough as it is. I had sights set on something else if this didn't pan out.
Yeah 4 days? I don't see it happening... What is your plan B?
Honestly, I think you are being a bit unfair. You've been around here more than long enough to know how this works.
This is a brand new product about to create a brand new category in headphones, and we've worked hard to get Diana just right, and are still working hard. If this means a few more weeks, so be it.
But of course it's your money.
Joe, the Diana was supposed to be ready for September. It now won't be ready for beginning of December. There have been models aplenty passed around at shows. There was a picture on the Facebook page a few months ago showing a mass quantity of Dianas coming out of manufacturing. I know there are often a few weeks of delay from original release dates when something has to be adjusted. But barring a major defect discovery or major design change, I wouldn't think that there should be a three month delay. I just wish that there was a release date that could have been counted on. I pre-ordered based on the one that I was given. I don't think I'm being unfair wondering what's going on and why the pre-orders can't be filled. I mean, send me a demo, I don't care. If you told me that they will ship by first half of December, I'd hang on, but it's not knowing how long I'm going to have to hang on that makes me want to bail and buy something that is available now.
I completely understand your point. I know mid Nov. was the date given when you ordered. We're close so would very much appreciate it if you bear with us so we can send you the finished product.