Diablo 3 boring?
Feb 6, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #31 of 52
Quote:
I think the whole assumption that Diablo 3 is a MMO is due to the internet connection requirement.

Torchlight 2 was fun. The much requested multiplayer feature got added. Dropping the gem refinement mechanic made players actually use less-than-perfect gems. Makes me wonder how the Torchlight MMO will end up.

And while I'm on the topic of Diablo-likes and MMOs, anyone taken a look at Path of Exile? It looks like Diablo-like MMO with a classless system (uses something similar to the sphere grid of Final Fantasy X).

I just started out on Path of Exile and so far I enjoy it quite a lot.

Feb 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM Post #33 of 52
After i saw a few people streaming this game i decieded to not get it actually. I like More diablo 2 and Titans quest in this type of hack and slash (with a bit of RPG).

Mar 21, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #35 of 52
I was rather dissapointed in Diablo 3 after playing some 20 hours.  The gameplay has not changed since more than 10 years ago.  There is just something missing from the game that I cannot describe, sometimes the game feels like a chore.  Maybe the formula worked 10 years ago, but not so much now.

Mar 21, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #36 of 52
Quote:
I was rather dissapointed in Diablo 3 after playing some 20 hours.  The gameplay has not changed since more than 10 years ago.  There is just something missing from the game that I cannot describe, sometimes the game feels like a chore.  Maybe the formula worked 10 years ago, but not so much now.

no its just poorly made. i play diablo1 and 2 still, they are much better.

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:39 PM Post #38 of 52
I think anyone who likes Diablo 3 should try Path of Exile. It's a bit more complex than most hack-and-slash games, but it has a good plot and is much darker like Diablo 1 or 2. It's actually pretty difficult, but has a good difficulty slope as the game progresses. It's also free-to-play, which is always nice for once.

Mar 21, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #39 of 52
Quote:
I think anyone who likes Diablo 3 should try Path of Exile. It's a bit more complex than most hack-and-slash games, but it has a good plot and is much darker like Diablo 1 or 2. It's actually pretty difficult, but has a good difficulty slope as the game progresses. It's also free-to-play, which is always nice for once.

yea PoE is much better. It is in the same vein as 1 and 2. 3 is just watered down cellshaded WoW resubscriber bait.

Mar 30, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #41 of 52
Quote:
Well a lot of people i kno that still play are doing so, so they can get gear and they attempt to sell it for real money

yeah, most of the items for sale one the market are hacked plunder or Chinese farmers.

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #42 of 52
I could NOT get into D3, a friend persuaded me to pick it but...I just found myself dreading playing it and I can't really say why I just..bleh
But I'm still watching the updates to see when something cool comes out :wink:

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #43 of 52
Nope not boring at all. If it were the only game game I ever played, then I'm sure it would get old. I've played all Diablo games so far and have worn out the first 2. Just got paragon lvl 50 on my ww barb yesterday and can plow through all content on mp10. It isn't a game that I play religiously, but it most definitely is one I consistently come back to in between binges of other games :3

Aug 21, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #45 of 52
I'll buy the PS3 version if a couple of my friends buy it. I'm not going to buy it just for myself because I have the computer version. I would really enjoy an itemization reset. Part of the reason I haven't gone back to D3 since release is that I'm so far behind in terms of items. One thing I've learned is that if enough of my friends buy any game then I can be convinced. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back