Devialet IEM - will they sound good and be reliable?
Mar 12, 2021 at 12:11 AM Post #107 of 146
I spoke with them yesterday when setting up my return and they said they are working on a software solution but no date as yet. They are offering full refunds with return shipping covered by Devialet

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:25 PM Post #111 of 146
Hello, I have been using the Gemini after the update quite heavily but I have a very annoying issue. I use them with a Samsung S21 ultra and when taking them for walk the left bud has lots of cuts and disconnects/connects making a harsh noise. Strange that it happens mostly when I turn my head to the right (OK, I need to do it while walking). Does anyone has such an issue? Thanks

Apr 25, 2021 at 4:26 PM Post #114 of 146
I have a Samsung S21 ultra and I listen mostly metal and like it loud, I would say I listen usually around 75% of the volume.
The sound is amazing, fit is not that good as I use for walking and need to fix a lot of times but this may be my ears.
ANC for me works very well if I do not consider the fit issue as it affects it.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2021 at 10:12 AM Post #115 of 146
I have a Samsung S21 ultra and I listen mostly metal and like it loud, I would say I listen usually around 75% of the volume.
The sound is amazing, fit is not that good as I use for walking and need to fix a lot of times but this may be my ears.
ANC for me works very well if I do not consider the fit issue as it affects it.
I would have the same sentiments. Sound quality is really good. Vocals are clear and bass thumps. I mostly remedied the issue on fitment by using a pair of Xelastecs. Even it's not a perfect fit, but it at the very least doesn't just fall out my ear when I walk around the city.

May 5, 2021 at 5:47 AM Post #116 of 146
1-Main Pic.jpg
Text version of my review

English: https://porta.fi/devialet-gemini-tws-headphones-review-expanding-the-boundaries-of-possible/
Russian: https://porta.fi/ru/obzor-tws-naushnikov-devialet-gemini-rasshiryaya-graniczy-vozmozhnogo/

May 12, 2021 at 9:51 PM Post #117 of 146
I received the redesigned earbuds today. I don't know where my originals are, but I do prefer the new ones to the Spinfit 360s I was using. Very comfortable and sound great. With the attention they have paid to details since the disastrous launch, I think it's time to change the title of this thread one more time, add a Yes! at the end. It's an excellent product.

May 13, 2021 at 6:30 PM Post #119 of 146
I received the redesigned earbuds today. I don't know where my originals are, but I do prefer the new ones to the Spinfit 360s I was using. Very comfortable and sound great. With the attention they have paid to details since the disastrous launch, I think it's time to change the title of this thread one more time, add a Yes! at the end. It's an excellent product.
I am having a similar experience. I find myself using them all the time now with the new ear tips, even though I dislike touch controls. These are my only touch control TWS and I fear they are now my go to ones…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back