Detroit Metro Meet?
Jan 9, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #46 of 75
I also would love to attend if you get something set up

Jan 17, 2014 at 8:16 AM Post #47 of 75
I've had way too much going on lately, but I should be able to get the Club house schedule this weekend.  It's located in Northville, and really cheap to rent for condo residents.  

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Jude?

Jan 26, 2014 at 4:35 PM Post #48 of 75
I assume that a weekend will be better for everyone.  The first date the Clubhouse is open is February 22nd, and pretty much every weekend after that was completely open.

So what day should we shoot for?

Tom

Jan 26, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #51 of 75
im probably going to be unavailable on the 22nd because of a birthday but we might celebrate that at a different time too. dunno. the weekend directly after would be a better one.

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #56 of 75
Who's got the venue? As I mentioned, I'd offer my loft in downtown Detroit, but space is an issue and parking is only free on Sundays.

Feb 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM Post #57 of 75
I think aboxman is trying to get a decent time to accommodate as many of us as possible, but this thread has been pretty slow as of late 
frown.gif

Feb 9, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #60 of 75
When you all set a date I am sure that I can make it as well.  I have not done my quarterly visit home yet and can work it around that.  I have a flexible work schedule so I'll keep a lookout for the date. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back