Detroit Meeting Was Extremely Fun / Informative! With Pictures!
Dec 21, 2001 at 6:06 AM Post #46 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by roll-man
hey, is that movie no longer available? I clicked on the link and got a blank page with a red x in the upper left hand corner. whassup wit dat? I've got every media player known to man...

roll-man, try right-clicking on the link and save it on your hard drive instead if you're having problems viewing it within your browser.

Dec 23, 2001 at 6:18 AM Post #50 of 56
yes. it is pretty killer. it ate my parents and i overheard it saying it was going to go after my co-workers.
frown.gif

Dec 26, 2001 at 11:23 AM Post #52 of 56
Oh my god. Those pictures of all those cans and amps. What an opportunity you guys had! I would kill to audition even an eighth of that equipment. Amazing. How many people wound up buying something?

Dec 26, 2001 at 7:02 PM Post #54 of 56
Yes, a few people bought some stuff, but I don't believe that HeadRoom's primary goal was to sell directly at the get-togethers. Someone at the Detroit meet bought a new Cosmic. Joe picked up a pair of Koss 'phones. I picked up a pair of Etymotic attenuator earplugs. Someone else bought some cables. There may have been other sales I didn't see.

Dec 29, 2001 at 6:42 PM Post #55 of 56
What!! Tyll would'nt sell us a thing at the Chicago meet.I had a fat wad of cash in my pocket as well as some fresh new plastic.Yage and Reynman were both itchin' to buy stuff too.Now I gotta wait till my Wheatfield HA2 gets built and shipped.That Blows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back