Dethonray Dtr1 Prelude high resolution player
Mar 30, 2020 at 7:15 AM Post #1,172 of 2,313

Somewhere in this thread someone else had posted a case like this, so I made one, but absurdly overbuilt. Don't really need the Vorz either, it's just overkill all the way around. The DTR is magnificent, though.
Which of the isines is that?

Mar 30, 2020 at 8:47 AM Post #1,173 of 2,313
Mar 30, 2020 at 9:05 AM Post #1,174 of 2,313
Mar 30, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #1,175 of 2,313
Mar 30, 2020 at 9:12 AM Post #1,176 of 2,313
Mar 31, 2020 at 1:45 PM Post #1,177 of 2,313
I dont know if I missed it somewhere in the thread but how does this compare with the Cayin n6ii (any motherboard)? Looking for sound info. thank you.

N6II on A01 and E01 have other sound signature than DTR1. On T01 signature are a little similar than DTR1, but on Dethonray have more body on mids.

DTR1 is more resolve, more layered, wider scene, but less deep, better controlling bass than N6II on all module.

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:39 AM Post #1,178 of 2,313
Hello,

I have the DTR1 but, i think it's not possible to come back at the begining of the file that is played. Do you have the same behaviour ?
I mean, during playing a file, how can I do to replay it ? If i press the Up button, it will change the file but it won't play the same at the begining.
I have to stay pressing the Up button until the begining which is not convenient.

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:44 AM Post #1,179 of 2,313
Hello,

I have the DTR1 but, i think it's not possible to come back at the begining of the file that is played. Do you have the same behaviour ?
I mean, during playing a file, how can I do to replay it ? If i press the Up button, it will change the file but it won't play the same at the begining.
I have to stay pressing the Up button until the begining which is not convenient.
only by long holding the button to the left to rewind the track to the beginning.

Apr 2, 2020 at 12:37 PM Post #1,181 of 2,313
Yes i was wrong, this is the left button, not the up button.
Ok, it's too bad.
Yes, the sole remaining weak point of the DAP... I hope you will be able to get over it. If not, maybe drop a line to Anson, he might solve it with an upcoming fw.

Apr 4, 2020 at 5:27 PM Post #1,182 of 2,313
Yes, the sole remaining weak point of the DAP... I hope you will be able to get over it. If not, maybe drop a line to Anson, he might solve it with an upcoming fw.

I agree entirely; all I would like is the ability to re-start the current song being played with a single click.

Intuitively, for me it would be using the LEFT button; maybe something like this:

Two fast-clicks to enter the menu (as 1-click functions currently).

One-click to re-start the current song from the beginning (possibly with a 1-second pause before the re-start, enabling the user some time to enter 2 fast-clicks (see above) if they simply want to enter the menu and NOT re-start the song).

Hold down to rewind the current song (as it is now).

Alternatively, 1-click on the RIGHT button to re-start the current song (at the moment it does not have any function for 1-click and has to be held down to fast forward the current song).

Then for me.............perfect :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back