Desk mic
Mar 6, 2020 at 12:50 PM Post #16 of 22
As far as muting goes, at least in terms of discord, I highly recommend just setting up a hot key for that. Once you get used to that it’s so much more intuitive than using an in line button on a mic cable or pressing a button on a mic itself. If you have an extra button on your mouse that’s perfect, if not then a keyboard key would work just fine as well.
You might be right. ill try that solution.

Mar 6, 2020 at 2:48 PM Post #17 of 22
I was using v-moda boom pro and it also worked well but my current headphone dont have detacheble cable so i canot use v-moda anymore.
Problem is i don´t want an extra cable and mod mic wireless its way to expensive.
Understandable about the extra wire but honestly unless you have wireless headphones the extra wire isnt really noticable. You can also headshrink it to your headphone cable if you want to go that far and make it seem like 1 wire.

Jul 17, 2020 at 9:18 AM Post #20 of 22
I have been using a Sennheiser UC 1 for a while now with great results. However, I am looking for a sensitive desk mic that I might be able to speak to with about the same low volume with the same accuracy but without having to wear a headset.

I work in a quiet private office with at most a space heater running in the background. What is this forum's recommendation for a desktop microphone in this sort of environment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back