Deputy dumps paralyzed man out of wheelchair
Feb 15, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #31 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by LORD-eX-Bu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the fact that it involves pigs in Florida doesn't surprise me one bit.

Just a couple of weeks ago we had to call 911 and one of the cops that came into my house started threatening, yelling, cursing and at tried to tase my 16 year old sister who wasn't even completely conscious and had to be rushed to the ER.

Not only did the cop make an ass of himself, he also disrupted the paramedics and charged her with a criminal offense claiming that she "kicked" him.

He stuck a taser to her face with his finger on the trigger. I hope he gets hit by a bus, I'll be the first to piss on his grave.

"Police officers" nowadays are pathetic.

Why let him in your house in the first place? If you called 911 for paramedics, only let them in. He can't enter without a warrant or witnessing the commission of a felony.

Feb 15, 2008 at 1:37 AM Post #32 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by dbfreak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why let him in your house in the first place? If you called 911 for paramedics, only let them in. He can't enter without a warrant or witnessing the commission of a felony.

he and his supervisor were the first ones to show up so we let them in thinking they would help. I went into another room for a sec and as soon as I walked back into my living room there were 10 other cops standing in there. I guess they just assumed that since we let the first two in they were all invited
eek.gif

I didn't know what the heck was going on, the guy in charge said that they were training so we asked them to leave but the first two stayed. After the guy's supervisor left he started getting an attitude and must've thought my sister was faking whatever was wrong with her because he tried to force her to stand up and walk out, thats when everything went to hell.

Feb 15, 2008 at 6:27 AM Post #33 of 42
I hate, HATE power trip cops with a passion.

Feb 15, 2008 at 6:48 AM Post #34 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuerst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
disgusting...

on another note, anyone notice in the video that he falls on his left side while he said his right side still feels weird?

If you watch, his head bounces off the ground. He easily could be suffering from a concussion that is causing half of his body to go numb. My friend was concussed a few weeks ago and had numbness on half of his body as one of the symptoms.

Feb 15, 2008 at 1:07 PM Post #36 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suppose there will be a lawsuit, an internal review and a termination. That's not enough. She should be prosecuted.

Yes, she should prosecuted and if possible paid some liability damage. I hope the police dept. won't try to defend her but made her as an example instead for those power trip police.

Feb 15, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #37 of 42
The actions of a few do not represent the many.

There are a LOT of good cops out there. There are very few bad ones, and sometimes the good ones have bad days. This is of course an example of a bad cop, but to call all cops crooked and calling the North American justice system bunk is crossing the line. Going so far as to compare it to a Turkish prison is just ludicrous. As far as rights of the accused go, I don't think I'd rather be in any other justice system...

Feb 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #38 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The actions of a few do not represent the many.

There are a LOT of good cops out there. There are very few bad ones, and sometimes the good ones have bad days. This is of course an example of a bad cop, but to call all cops crooked and calling the North American justice system bunk is crossing the line. Going so far as to compare it to a Turkish prison is just ludicrous. As far as rights of the accused go, I don't think I'd rather be in any other justice system...

You mean like the four other cops who saw this happen and did nothing? Didn't even report it?

i've met more bad cops than good. i suspect that most people will say the same.

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:01 PM Post #40 of 42
Never had a problem with any cops that I've dealt with. They've all been reasonably polite and professional, even in a traffic situation where the officer decided that I needed to be disarmed.

I treat them politely, they treat me professionally, and any issues I have go to the station after the event. Course, it helps that I have nothing to hide.

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #42 of 42
Meh. This kind of **** goes on in my area all the time. Our department is corrupt to the bone, and all they ever do here is rack in payroll money and harass motorists for fun.

My mother had a gun pulled on her by a drunk cop that was harassing me and my dad at the time (she was in a different car). We were lucky in that he seemed to have realized he pushed it too far and let us off. There is a law here that says that you can't request a patrol officer's dashboard cam as evidence in court, so there really is very little that you can do to contradict his testimony. And if you do take them to court, you'll probably have to get out of the neighborhood pretty fast.

Note that this is a rich and prosperous suburbia.

Not that I'm pointing a finger at law enforcement in general; I spend a lot of worktime in Newark and I know exactly what a proper police force has to put up with. I have a lot of respect for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back