Denver Spring Meet 2017 - May 20th
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2017 at 12:17 PM Post #63 of 100
I threw together a banner so we can have some exposure on the home page.

Denver_May_2017.jpg

May 16, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #66 of 100
Well, I finished packing my gear as I will be on business travel Wed and Thursday, then driving up Friday for the Symphony. I will be bringing the Taurus Mk II, Mjolnir 2 with GE396A tubes, and the Wolf Ear Audio Makoyi with some Psvane tubes. I'm looking forward to Saturday. See ya.

May 18, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #70 of 100
I have a few things I am going to bring but nothing exciting. I will add it to the google doc though. I am really hoping someone has some Oppo PM3's and someFostex TH-X00 that I can check out. Looking to buy one or the other for my work cans.

I think you should be in good shape with the TH-X00, argNS has those listed as one of the headphones he is bringing. Have yet to see a set of PM3's at these meets, but Alan should be bringing his Audio Zenith PMx2, which are pretty goddamn exceptional.

Thanks for updating the doc. I have added a "For Sale" column on that as well, if anybody has items they want to advertise as being for sale.

May 18, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #71 of 100
I have a few things I am going to bring but nothing exciting. I will add it to the google doc though. I am really hoping someone has some Oppo PM3's and someFostex TH-X00 that I can check out. Looking to buy one or the other for my work cans.

If work does not impact my ability to show up, I will bring my PM3s.

May 18, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #73 of 100
I don't think snow will be an issue. So far the snow is on the lawns, but not sticking on the roads :)

I will try to bring a pair TH-X00 as well.

How does the timing of the meet work? I won't be able to stay all day but would hope to see as many of you as possible.

Mark

May 18, 2017 at 9:15 PM Post #74 of 100
I'll be there from 109-3:30, so I'll pack up at about 3:15. Most people start to filter away after 2-3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back