Denver/Aurora Mini-Meet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2017 at 10:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

CAMSHAFT

Head-Fier
All,

Let's get something going for a Denver/Aurora area mini-meet. I'm sure a Saturday at the end of this month or the beginning of March would work. Chime in if you are interested and I'll work on the venue etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feb 12, 2017 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 36
I'm down for this. Trying to rally some others to join right now.

I have Fostex Ebony, my own custom T50RPs, and a Jotunheim w/ DAC. Other stuff I have is LG V10 with Viper4android, SE215 SPE, and Sony XBA-H1. Westone aptx MMCX Bluetooth cable and some Bragi Headphone.

A guy with magni Uber, modi multibit and HD650 will probably join.

Feb 13, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 36
I'd be down if i can find the time, if I can come I'll bring some Sennheisers, Beyerdynamic and an HE-400, along with my triple driver iems if it's not too far away (I bus mostly, out of Lafayette).

Feb 14, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #6 of 36
All,

Let's get something going for a Denver/Aurora area mini-meet. I'm sure a Saturday at the end of this month or the beginning of March would work. Chime in if you are interested and I'll work on the venue etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just wanted to know if you are seeing these messages. What gear do you have? Thanks!

Feb 18, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #7 of 36
For some reason Tapatalk wasn't alerting me to the replies.

I will check my schedule for  Saturday the 3rd and then secure the venue.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a meeting location?

MY gear is as follows: ALO, Chord, JH Audio, Hifiman, Fiio, Paul Pang, Wire World, Curious Cable (should be in by the 3rd) and Lavricable....

Feb 18, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #9 of 36
I'd be very interested in coming as well.  Has a date been decided yet?  I've got a wedding to go to the last weekend of the month, but if its in march, I'll be there!  I've got a schiit modi uber, and by then will (hopefully) have a schiit Lyr2.  I will also bring the following: JDS labs c5d amp/dac, mr speakers mad dogs, audio technica IM-02s, and my Hifiman he-500s

Feb 18, 2017 at 5:52 PM Post #10 of 36
Looks like March 3rd was suggested. I think that is okay with everybody. Any opposed to that date? I'd love to put my modded t50rp against the mad dogs. Haven't heard any modded t50rp besides mine

Mar 2, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #15 of 36
Is this still happening?  I would really love to meet some fellow headphone enthusiasts and try some different gear out!  Also, if so, does anyone have any IEMs they could bring?  I'm trying to widen my range of impressions of different ones.  Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back