Denon Recable Guide (56K friendly thumbnails, but large photos)
Sep 24, 2012 at 2:52 PM Post #31 of 33
Just wanted to say, "Thank you!" for this great tutorial with the most helpful pics. I am doing this for a second time, as I just didn't like the way it turned out the first time. I want it to look perfect, or as near as I am able to get it there, lol! Truly, you are a very much-appreciated asset to head-fi.org., and have been for some time now.

This is the reason I joined head-fi when I did. I saw this was a rare place that people from all over the world get together and talk about, share ideas about, teach about all things headphone, and related gear. What truly makes this place different, and much, much better than most, is that people here are civil with each other, friendly, professional, etc. which overall lends itself to a friendly atmosphere where you truly feel welcome. I don't hesitate to ask newb questions like I might on some other forums.

With that said, I would like to end with another, "Thanks" for everything that all of you here contribute tom making this a great place to be.

Sincerely,
Matt

P.S. As always, happy listening!
beyersmile.png

Feb 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #32 of 33
just done mine!

Salvaged the denon Y-split and stuck it on and check out my dads twists at the top which go the opposite way, i think these are no pretty sexy considering they are also lawton modded inside :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back