1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Denon MM400

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by n05ey, Oct 4, 2016.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (9)
  1. n05ey
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    AUD
    Price:
    I have a pair of the great Denon MM400's 

They come with the box and all accessories plus a small beats style case that can better protect them out and about.
    They are in good, not perfect condition as I have tried to show in the photos. They have small scuff marks on some of the plastic where the black is showing through and one of the face plates has picked up a small dent.

The upsides are that it still sounds perfect, the visual impact is relatively minor and it gives you the chance to pick up an otherwise expensive headphone for a good price

They are a really great headphone, the best I have owned however I have come to the realisation that I am an iem guy and just can't take the feeling of headphones either on or over my ears. 

They are for sale for only $old plus shipping and paypal OR I am open to trades for good iem's.

I am based in Sydney if you would like to meet in person and inspect or even just catch up and try them out :) 

All the best and thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.