Type
For Sale
Currency
GBP
Price
Jun 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

zardon

100+ Head-Fier
I am selling my Denon D7000 which I had custom cabled by Toxic Cables in the UK, to a 10 foot high grade copper cable. This is right to the driver and does away with the substandard stock cable they supply with it.

The cable is a piece of work by Toxic cables in the UK, with a Viablue splitter, ending in a single 4 pin XLR. This cost £300 on top of the £650 I paid for the headphones in January this year from Amazon.

I am also including a custom 4 pin XLR to 3 pin x 2 XLR converter cable, which means that these headphones will work with any balanced amplifier. This adapter cost around £75. So a total price over £1000 quid.

They sound absolutely fantastic, and im only selling them because I find myself using them less and less. I bought Stax 009 and have Sony R10 headphones which are my main headphones. I also recently bought speakers and have been enjoying them a lot more than id like to admit. I have another pair of D7000 headphones which I use single ended downstairs, but they don't sound as good as these.

These D7000's have a few tiny scratches on the wood, which are hard to see, but if you study them, you can see them. If you want something that looks completely new, then I do suggest you buy a brand new set. I am an honest seller as you can see by the feedback so I try to detail everything I can in the auction.

They are boxed, in perfect working order and have had around 30 hours use total. I ship via DHL tracked overnight in the UK, which is free. Outside UK will cost, but ill try and keep the costs to a minimum. If you want a price for shipping send me your country and postcode and ill get back to you, normally on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread