Denon c710's too short cable ?
Sep 14, 2009 at 3:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ARSENAL FOREVER

New Head-Fier
[size=medium]I got my Denon c710 2 days ago and I face some problems with the cable :S
The cable without the extension is .7 m which is a bit short to keep the ipod in my pocket and listen to music soo I have to hold the ipod in my hand all the time which is not at all comfortable while the extension is .8 m which means the cable's length will be 1.5 m which is too long :S that the cable will be reaching till my knees :S
I tried many cases and poches but none of them worked
Any helpful suggestions ??
And also I want to know how others use their C710's, with extension or without ?? and how they deal with it
[/size]
[size=x-small]NOTE: Sorry about my English because this is my 2nd language
redface.gif
[/size]

Sep 14, 2009 at 5:50 PM Post #7 of 9
I had 551s and I never used it without the extension.

All it really is, though, is a 3.5mm mini-stereo extension cord. Belkin and Hosa make them, up to 10 feet. I bet you can find something quick and dirty at Radio Shack.

Sep 14, 2009 at 7:11 PM Post #9 of 9
Hentai11 : Ohh thnxx But the shortest one I got was 1M :S .. I remembered that I have one of these Belkin Capsules in ma cupboard xD :

But the problem is that If I Will use this one I Cant keep it in it's original case :S But itz really not a big deal I'll try to get a solution 4 it
wink.gif

Nyjets28 : OMG this is so simple but I didnt even think of if xD Definitely I'll try them and I think they can be fitted in itz original case too .. good way of shortening the cable though .. Thnxx Nyjets

But I am lookin for this one because I think this is atleast .1 m and thats what I need with sound volume too
biggrin.gif
belkin-headphone-adapter.jpg

Do u think I can find them in RadioShack ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back