1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Denon AHD-1001 & Sennheiser HD 439 Both $110 (A Steal)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by magicman74, Sep 4, 2013.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (5)
  1. Magicman74
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Well I thought I put these up for sale.  These were bought from another member Here:
    http://www.head-fi.org/t/672073/price-drop-refurbished-denon-ah-d1001#post_9660163

I put a bit of info in that thread as well. Basically I bought these from that seller. He listed them as a Refurb from Denon, which I HIGHLY doubt because of the condition I got them in. We all know Factory Refubs come brand spanking new but these for sure had MUCH usage.
    So basically what I did was tear them down and rebuilt them up from the ground. The only thing I used off his set were the black cups.
    Everything else is new.  I had a near perfect Silver headband, A Brand new D-2000 cable right from Denon. ($75) Don't ask a true nightmare dealing with Denon. And a matching set of Drivers out of a Broken Cal I bought from Fry's. After talking the manager in to selling them too me. ($25 bucks-not bad eh?)  So I put them all together, Cardas Silver Solder used, not that that matters, but hey!!!
       I think $110 (Both Pairs)+ Shipping is a fair offer due to the new parts and my labor.  These sound great as everyone knows but they will be a mess to use on the go. The AHD-2000 cable is nearly 11ft long.  Can't really stuff that in your pocket now can you.
    These would be more of a set to use at your desk maybe even for gaming etc.
    Info on the HD439, Not really much to say. I bought them at the end of Jan at Best Buy full retail $99, receipt if you want it?
    Pretty much new as head time has been only a few handfulls at most…(Never left my desk)
    No offers or trades at this time, I'm a little under $150 for my end all cans so a sale is the only way on these. You're getting a great deal here as I wanted $100 just for the Denon's, You old guys know the sound of these things. M50 Killers by a mile…
    I'll ship overseas at your expense. I live behind my Post Office and will get you the Exact shipping price....

I'll also toss in a new set of HD 439 Velours as well.  $18 Value
    Also at this low price I will not be including new pads on the Denons They cost $31 from Creative, I just bought a set myself. I'll include the originals which are quite good, a little flat but still in decent shape.

In the US $SOLD + Shipping, I'll eat Paypal, Overseas, $SOLD + Exact Shipping to you. Will find the cost.
    I think US shipping should be around 6 bucks or so, depending if their flat rate Priority Box is large enough?

900x900px-LL-f68b69c6_DSCF0118-1.jpg
    900x900px-LL-7f5f435c_DSCF0113.jpg

2. Magicman74
    Overseas shipping rates:

3-5 Days Express $59.50 includes insurance & tracking (Are they insane?)
    1-2 Weeks Priority $44.10 no insurance or tracking , cost $13.00 more (Still insane?)
    1-2 Weeks 1st Class $22.30 (Better) But no insurance or tracking, again $13.00 more.(Makes no sense to me, same delivery time as Priority and is $22.00 cheaper)

So the cheapest is 1st Class with no insurance or tracking $22.30. I prefer to add the extras at $13.00 more for a little piece of mind.
    So shipping overseas will cost you $35.30 or about, Take that in consideration. I might work on my asking price a little, but I think I'm at a great deal already.

Hope this helps you guys, I had a few people asking so these are the flat rates for worldwide shipping!

3. Magicman74
    These are now SOLD to Rawdawg3234

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.