Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 26, 2015 at 10:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

metalsonata

1000+ Head-Fier
Single-owner Denon AH-D7000 headphones. Well worn, but loved. Minor cosmetic blemishes (like micro-scratches) that don't readily show up in photos. Headphones are quite sensitive to movement and cable noise--expect to hear almost every adjustment of the cups and the cable if you are shifting around in your seat. This is something you're either used to or you aren't--don't make an offer if this bugs you! Comes with the original packaging. No parts on the headphones have been replaced. (This means that you should expect that the pads will be well broken in, and while I keep them generally clean, you may want to give them a thorough cleaning yourself. Like any other pair of headphones, they tend to accumulate gunk on spots where they are frequently handled.) Non-smoking household. Only selling them because I'm downsizing--these have been my office/work headphones for years, and they're still a joy to listen to. Note that this item is no longer in production.

CONUS buyers only--shipping/etc. included in price if CONUS. Paypal only. Will ship via UPS. I'm not interested in trades. Please PM me if you're interested or have questions! 

Edit: Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread