Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 23, 2015 at 7:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Hardwired

500+ Head-Fier
Incoming headphones are pushing these out. The D7000s come in the leather box with the 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter. These sound great and everything works as expected.

I'm the 2nd owner of these and I do tend to use my headphones so there are some imperfections. There is a scratch on one of the metal panels that I managed to catch in one of the pictures, and the right cup has a scuff and a mark of some kind. My attempts at capturing them were defeated as my photography skills were not up to the task I guess, but while they wouldn't show up in the pictures they are there, however slight. The imperfections are reflected in the asking price, so lucky you!

Shipping is to CONUS and all fees and shipping are included in the price. Feel free to make me an offer but expect low-ball offers to be ignored. 
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I should add it's been awhile since I bought/sold anything on the Head-Fi forums so I have no feedback in the current system, but I do have archived feedback, as well as other sites, linked in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread