Denon AH-D7000
Aug 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM Post #5,597 of 7,457
ofc they won't fit! 
blink.gif

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #5,599 of 7,457
This thread went to **** as soon as pimp showed up. Good job vomiting all over the page.

Aug 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #5,600 of 7,457
Quote:
This thread went to **** as soon as pimp showed up. Good job vomiting all over the page.

Pretty much. Also the 007 pads would never work with the denons unless you zombified them with the denon cup frame or something. They are about the same size though.

Aug 30, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #5,604 of 7,457
Hey guys and girls!

I'm brand new to head-fi. Other than my love for my music and a love for it sounding great, i knew very little before i stumbled onto this site looking for a new set of headphones. I still know very little but after lurking around for a while i decided on the D7000. Ordered them last night so should get my hands on them sometime next week. I've been drooling over them for so long now it feels really good to have finally bought them.

Counting down the days!!

Aug 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM Post #5,606 of 7,457
My earpad modifications were promising enough (but not completely enjoyable from a comfort and elevated treble perspective) that I decided to undertake the Lawton Audio Mod.

I contacted Mark and shipped my D7000's to him yesterday. I should have them back in a couple of weeks.

Aug 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #5,607 of 7,457
Quote:
My earpad modifications were promising enough (but not completely enjoyable from a comfort and elevated treble perspective) that I decided to undertake the Lawton Audio Mod.

I contacted Mark and shipped my D7000's to him yesterday. I should have them back in a couple of weeks.

Very interested to read your impressions when you get them back. What exactly you chose to be done, there are a lot of choices?

Aug 31, 2012 at 12:41 AM Post #5,608 of 7,457
Quote:
Hey guys and girls!

I'm brand new to head-fi. Other than my love for my music and a love for it sounding great, i knew very little before i stumbled onto this site looking for a new set of headphones. I still know very little but after lurking around for a while i decided on the D7000. Ordered them last night so should get my hands on them sometime next week. I've been drooling over them for so long now it feels really good to have finally bought them.

Counting down the days!!

Congratulations on a great choice. I own two pair, just because I'm such a fanboy and can't imagine living without them. I hope I don't meet my life expectancy of 80, cuz I'm only 30, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back