Denon AH-D5000 - (Lawton Audio modded) - Free Shipping Worldwide - No PayPal Fee !!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Apr 26, 2015 at 3:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Ritvik

Previously known as RambleOnRed
SOLD

Have a pair of the now rare Denon AH-D5000 for sale. Lawton Audio basic mod with their certificate of authenticity. No box but will be well packed in the cardboard box that my Hifiman cans arrived in. 

I'm the second owner and this was a bit of an impulse purchase. Great cans but I realise I'd rather have the money at this stage. I've had them for a little under a week.

There are a few small scratches on the cup as can be seen in the pictures. The first owner had these in storage for quite a while and there are signs of peeling on the headband and ear pads. They are functionally perfect apart from the cosmetic blemishes mentioned earlier. 

I cover shipping (with tracking) and the PayPal fee. The figure being asked for is thus the net amount you pay. Headphones ship from Singapore. 

Edit - Have a wooden stand that I don't use. Can be included in the sale for another USD 25. Retails for close to USD 85. Goes well with the headphones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread