Denon AH-C710
Sep 21, 2011 at 3:09 AM Post #31 of 38
The fact that I could listen to my music without it disconnecting every 5 seconds due to the stupidest decision of posting a silver jack, yes.
Plus my ex500's felt they had more bass and where third of the price. Ie8's are just over rated in my opinion. 220's for their price is excellent. Although the denon c260's n cx500's are good contenders

Sep 21, 2011 at 3:18 AM Post #32 of 38
I just started using my 710s again after about 3 months I gotta say for some reason they sound better than I remember. I guess its cause they are so different from all my other IEMs. I think they are the bassiest, most in your face sounding, and maybe even the most fun ones that I own. But still I hate the cable so much that I still wouldn't recommend it, I feel like I'm taking a big risk every time I use them I know these will be the first of my higher priced IEMs that will break on me.

Sep 21, 2011 at 3:32 AM Post #33 of 38
Looks at the ex1000 n 700....No they have the worst cabling lol :p
I've owned the 710's for almost 10 months now = 0 problems with cabling.
Comparing that with the lifetime the EX500's lasted...that's very good.

I don't have a single crack etc in the cable.

I have biked with them on a daily basis too...nothing happened :wink:

PS.
Review + pictures + comparison can be found here btw ;)

Sep 21, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #34 of 38
I might get the coppers + the talk functionality for under £120...worth it or not?
Considering I have the denon 710's (were £90)

PS.
How does the warranty work?
Is it UNLIMITED?

I know if you break them, they replace it ONCE only
I know also that if its within 1 year, the place you bought it at (amazon for example) take it on the chin, and they do it for you.

But what if an item has already been claimed for being self-broken and has passed the 1 year retailer date?

Sep 21, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #35 of 38
I have had mine for i think 2 years now with zero problems but I really baby them even more so then any other HP i have. Chances are i wont break them but I will always feel like I'm about to because of that crappy cable + seriously they couldn't make it just a little longer so that i wouldn't have to use extensions for everything?

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM Post #37 of 38
I just got a pair of the C710s and I love them; of the different tips that came with them, I'm getting the best seal and easiest insertion with the large size silicone tips.  

I ordered and received a set of large Comply T400s, which fit OK, but I can't keep a seal with a cap pulled down over my ears.  (I wear the 710s with the cable up, over the ear).  

I'm wondering which replacement silicone tips (large size) will be compatible with these IEMs--should I be trying the Sony Hybrids, or the Shure Olives?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:40 AM Post #38 of 38

Quote:
I just got a pair of the C710s and I love them; of the different tips that came with them, I'm getting the best seal and easiest insertion with the large size silicone tips.  

I ordered and received a set of large Comply T400s, which fit OK, but I can't keep a seal with a cap pulled down over my ears.  (I wear the 710s with the cable up, over the ear).  

I'm wondering which replacement silicone tips (large size) will be compatible with these IEMs--should I be trying the Sony Hybrids, or the Shure Olives?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I know that hybrids worked on the denon's, although i find the silicone tips "too open" for the denon's and thus used the comply's to tone down the sibilance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back