1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Denon AH-C300 vs Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2?

1. ShibeSuchBass
    I want a pair of iem's and i have found a few good ones. My budget was around $40, but a lot of people are saying the AHC300 and the Woodoo 2 are great. I am a huge bass head, but i need clarity as well in the mids and highs. Both have great reviews and sound perfect for me, but i just dont know which is better or what their differences are. One example of the reviews is of the Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2- http://www.head-fi.org/products/hisoundaudio-wooduo-2 You can find many Denon reviews too. Also, i am open to any other recommendations preferably cheaper than $60, my real budget is like $40, but if they are absolutely amazing i can possibly push to $80. Oh, and what about the JVC HA-FX3X? Those also have shining reviews and sound great for me too, and i can get them for only $22! Thats way better than $80 or even $40, so what about those JVC's?

Any help and feedback is very greatly appreciated. Happy New Years everyone![​IMG]