DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view
Apr 18, 2017 at 9:43 PM Post #781 of 3,907
https://denafrips.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.5.48EyHi&user_number_id=915194180
sold:0,0,0 pcs, ares:2pcs. interesting.......

Apr 19, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #785 of 3,907
Firsts impressions of Terminator (Arnold for friends)?

So guys, sorry I'm late to answer, but I was very busy. Just to understand on what size we are moving, the Terminator out of the box sounds like an Ares, all multiplied by 3 or 4 times, very very impressive. Refinement and retail levels by fear, reference Mark Levinson 390S .....
Stay tuned :)

Apr 19, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #786 of 3,907
So guys, sorry I'm late to answer, but I was very busy. Just to understand on what size we are moving, the Terminator out of the box sounds like an Ares, all multiplied by 3 or 4 times, very very impressive. Refinement and retail levels by fear, reference Mark Levinson 390S .....
Stay tuned
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh my..... the wait is killing me.

Apr 20, 2017 at 3:20 PM Post #789 of 3,907
Hi to everyone........saying hello from the Cleveland Akron area -

Great thread 
normal_smile .gif
  Lot of useful information 
normal_smile .gif

Waiting eagerly for someone or a group here to do a comparison / shootout of Yggy, Holo Spring Level III, Terminator or a Venus, and ............... Cranesong Solaris and / or Dangerous Music Convert 2. People who use the last two (mostly sound engineers, mixing pros) also rave about the musicality, resolution, sound-stage etc etc. In another forum, someone very well known (here as well as in the other) would eventually do the comparison. I am just being little bit impatience 
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 20, 2017 at 9:42 PM Post #790 of 3,907
Hey guys I am looking to replace and or upgrade my damaged DAC, I am currently on the fence with this purchase, and have read through a good amount of the thread but wanted to ask if any of you have had experiences with this DAC, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, and then a couple choices that are not multibit like Aune s16 which I can get for the same price as the Ares. Any help regarding Ares and the DACs in the same price range or higher would be appreciated

Apr 21, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #791 of 3,907
  Hey guys I am looking to replace and or upgrade my damaged DAC, I am currently on the fence with this purchase, and have read through a good amount of the thread but wanted to ask if any of you have had experiences with this DAC, Schiit Bifrost Multibit, and then a couple choices that are not multibit like Aune s16 which I can get for the same price as the Ares. Any help regarding Ares and the DACs in the same price range or higher would be appreciated

​Damaged nfb 28?the output stage works??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back