1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Delete Post?

Trader History (2)
  1. Àedhàn Cassiel
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Delete post?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Àedhàn Cassiel
    BUMP: I've changed the conditions on trades around a bit.

Also, most of my offers involved trades, and the one buyer offering a full purchase hasn't gotten back to me yet, so I'd like to let other offers line up in case that one falls through.

3. Silent Xaxal
    Any chance you could show comparison shots with the Padauk version? This sounds tempting.

4. Àedhàn Cassiel
    Sure thing! I found a promotional photo for the ZMF Ori that places purpleheart (far left) and padauk (middle) side-by-side, so this should help.

They do look quite a bit different under different lighting conditions, so that's why I made sure to include a variety of photos. The first three are indoors under regular lighting, followed by one you can tell was taken outdoors, and the last five against the orange wall were taken indoors lit by my extremely bright full-spectrum 10,000 lux Carex Daylight.

This promotional photo seems to have been taken outdoors, and you can most clearly see the similarity with the photograph taken outdoors in the middle of the collection above.

Note that the photos taken under the 10,000 lux lamp seems to make them seem the most red and therefore similar to the padauk, but this is lighting most people probably won't ever even see them under (unless you own a huge seasonal affective disorder treatment lamp). Regular indoor, followed by outdoor, lighting accentuates the differences between them the most.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  5. cs098
    you want a trade for an hd 800 +sdr + cork with xlr and se cables?