Dekoni Blue Loaner Tour
Jul 10, 2018 at 9:32 PM Post #31 of 97
Got my elite sheep.

They were dry and dehydrated when they arrived.

Gave them some water and they are now outside cutting the grass.

They’re elite because they’re in tactical black, ch'all! High speed, low drag.

Last edited:
Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Jul 10, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #32 of 97
Hi speed

I gots armore

Underarmour < bullet proof.

Jul 14, 2018 at 3:17 PM Post #33 of 97
I would love to hear the Dakoni Blue headphones for audition and possible review.
i have much headphone related gear and review earphones, headphones and
assorted digital gear. headphones in class include Fostex X00 mahogany, Oppo Ha3
planars, various hifiman planars, and many audio-technica high end phones. amps
include Ray Samuels amps, Berning micro-Zotl, Aune B1 and many more. sources include
Opus #!metal, Aune Ms2 blue edition, etc. i also produce live concerts (see 3sidedwhole.com)
and so am familiar with what live music sounds like when its alive, or recorded.
thank you for considering me. drbluenewmexico

Jul 20, 2018 at 7:22 AM Post #35 of 97
Looking forward to this one, if they have done for the T50rp what they did for stock pads, Dekoni should have a winner.

Jul 21, 2018 at 5:18 PM Post #37 of 97
Hey all, apologies for the late update. I got the Blue in Wednesday, on shift today so I should have the unboxing video up tomorrow.

Aug 13, 2018 at 12:40 PM Post #39 of 97
Any update on where the Blue is today and where the rest of us are on the list? Got a couple business trips on the horizon and don't want them sitting on the porch for a week.

Aug 14, 2018 at 11:44 PM Post #42 of 97
I have been working with Ryan at Modhouse to get a set of Argon made in time for me to be able to listen to the Dekoni Blue and the Argons side by side.
I should have the Argon by mid September. I really hope the timing works out. I think it will be fun to have something similar to compare.... it helps me to have two similar headphones to compare to get a good picture of a headphones strengths and weaknesses. I have high hopes for both of them.

Aug 15, 2018 at 9:48 AM Post #43 of 97
I've got a mayflower mod version of the t50rp mk3 along with a Mad Dog and just got the new Burson Bang and Fun in for review. I did a bit of listening last night and the Fun (v6 vivid op-amp) is really a great match with the Fostex driver. The Fun has power in spades and really gives these low sensitivity drivers enough to work with to fully open them up. Reminds me of what I loved about planars to begin with. Attack and Decay are super crisp. If you are looking for an amp or dac/amp to pair with the Blue, Take a good look at the Burson Fun or Play.

Aug 15, 2018 at 7:23 PM Post #44 of 97
Any update on where the Blue is today and where the rest of us are on the list? Got a couple business trips on the horizon and don't want them sitting on the porch for a week.
Tracking reports that the Blue should be delivering to Nosaj1969 today. @elira will be next after Nosaj has his week, and the list should continue from there.

@ksorota Added to the tour!

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Aug 15, 2018 at 8:19 PM Post #45 of 97
Tracking reports that the Blue should be delivering to Nosaj1969 today. @elira will be next after Nosaj has his week, and the list should continue from there.

@ksorota Added to the tour!

Thanks, just didnt want to lose track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back