Dekoni Audio HD 58X and HD 600 Series Pads ON SALE!

1. DekoniAudio
    These are not your father’s stock pads...

Dekoni Audio is partnering with Massdrop to bring you our full line of upgrade pads for designed specifically for Sennheiser’s venerable HD 600, HD 650, HD 6XX, and new HD 660 S and HD 58X Jubilee headphones – at a special price.

Our Elite Velour pads are the most similar to the stock Sennheiser pads, but with a few upgrades. Cool and comfortable, Dekoni’s Velour is of a tighter weave than the stock pads, allowing for slightly better isolation and transfer of sound waves.

The Sheepskin pads offer a long-life, easy to clean, sealed pad option. Choosing Sheepskin over the more common protein leathers provides a more breathable surface and less sweat production, while still decreasing the amount of sound lost and absorbed by the stock Sennheiser pads.

Fenestrated Sheepskin is like an “aerated” sheepskin pad. Precisely measured and cut holes in the sheepskin give this pad a more true tone by providing a neutral sound absorption characteristic on the inside of the pad. So, just the good stuff makes it to your ears, and you hear a more natural sound out of your headphone. The perforations also allow the pad to “breathe” and more heat to escape.

Our top of the line pads are the Elite Hybrids. The inner-lining of the pads feature the balanced Fenestrated Sheepskin, while soft, sweat-free Elite Velour makes contact with your skin, and the outter-face of the pads is wrapped in the sleek, premium Sheepskin.

Dekoni tunes all our pads specifically for each headphone model; feature slow-rebound, high density memory foam; and have a squared-off shape to better couple with your head (even with glasses). A value on our dekoniaudio.com website already at prices starting at $59.99, the Massdrop deal drops the prices as low as $34.99.

Dekoni pads on Massdrop:
    https://www.massdrop.com/buy/dekoni-premium-ear-pads-for-sennheiser-hd-6xx

Blog post of initial frequency response graphs:
    https://dekoniaudio.com/frequency-response-curve-new-dekoni-sennheiser-hd600-pads/

Edit: the Drop has ended, but you can still order these pads and more at www.dekoniaudio.com

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.dekoniaudio.com
    bowei006 and moedawg140 like this.
  2. thefitz
    Fenestrated sheepskin sounds great on the HD600, but too muted on the HD650. Great purchase!

DekoniAudio likes this.
  3. bowei006 Contributor
    Looking good!

The pads on the Dekoni Blue are simply sublime! Also have the Elite Hybrid and Fenestrated Sheepskin on my Q701. Thank you Tal and Sam at Canjam NYC.

Highly recommend this deal

[​IMG]

I'd jump on these for my HD 6XX but the pads are still fairly new on those.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    DekoniAudio and volly like this.
  4. silverfishla
    I have a pair of Elite Hybrids for my HD650 and they are a definite improvement in comfort, sound and luxury on those cans. I will be honest and say that I was not so much a fan of my HD650's for the longest time, but with these new pads and a variation on the "dime" mod, they are fantastic! Dekoni pads are simply fantastic.

DekoniAudio and bowei006 like this.
  5. bowei006 Contributor
    Gave another look today just to see if I needed convincing.

And the drop is already over!? 2 days and its gone....huh.

6. Mightygrey
    Sigh, twist my arm...looking forward to trying out the fenestrated lambskin on both My HD650's and HD580's.

DekoniAudio likes this.