Dekoni Audio - Expanded “Choice” Selection
Sep 30, 2019 at 2:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5
Dear Dekoni fans, did you find our universal Nuggets to have a curiously soft and smooth leather? Have your heard reviews from the thousands of happy Sony WH1000XM2 and WH1000XM3 owners who upgraded to Choice Suede pads? Well, we of Dekoni Audio have heard your praise and preferences, your requests on the forums and social media, and are pleased to announce…

Dekoni Choice Leather and Suede are now available in 6 more mount configurations, to fit over 60 headphone models!

That’s right, we now have new vegan-worthy pads for popular headphones like the:

Audeze LCD-2 (and LCD Series)
Audio Technica ATH-M50X
Beyerdynamic DT1770 (DT770, 880, 990, 1990, Custom One, Custom Game and many more)
Bose QC-35 (QC15 & 25)
Sennheiser HD 580/58X/600/650/6XX
Sony MDR-7506

...and many more with the same type of pad mounts as those above. Have a model similar to those above? Come check out our redesigned, easier to navigate www.dekoniaudio.com site to check compatibility, watch our growing coverage of mounting demo videos (most are under a minute!), and order directly from us or our list of dealers worldwide! Lastly, the Choice pads are now $39.99* for most models, so now it’s easier than ever to upgrade your pads!

*LCD Series, Kraken, Sony WH1000 and Shure SRH are $49.99

sales@dekoniaudio.com | dekoniaudio.com | facebook.com/dekoniaudio | instagram: @dekoniaudio.com

Dekoni Audio Stay updated on Dekoni Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Dekoni Audio @dekoniaudio http://www.dekoniaudio.com sales@dekoniaudio.com
Jan 22, 2020 at 7:15 AM Post #2 of 5
Hi DekoniAudio,
I have purchased some Nuggets for use with my Audeze LCD-2 'phones, great idea for a product! They really help relieve the pressure point right on top of my head. My only concern is that maybe they are a little 'under-stuffed', LCD-2 is a pretty heavy pair of 'phones, I fear for the Nuggets' longevity.

Jan 25, 2020 at 5:19 PM Post #3 of 5
Understood @Sphere 57. Just like any memory foam product, it will eventually become less springy with time... but that will take quite a long time, and then you can easily just replace the Nuggets! If it’s any consolation, we haven’t had to replace any of our Nuggets yet on any of our headphones due to them flattening out... we still have our Prototype Nuggets on our LCD 2’s!
Though we’ve improved on the adhesive since then... the Prototypes are starting to hang a little loosely on our LCD2’s, so it was worth improving.

Jan 31, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #5 of 5
How do you recommend cleaning dekoni fenestrated sheepskin earpads? How frequently should they be cleaned?
Since we use real sheepskin leather we have had great success using leather cleaner. The only negative to using off the shelf leather cleaner is that they leave a foul smell for an hour so we recommend airing them out after a thorough cleaning. Be sure to not use too much when wiping down your pads, the fenestration can absorb some of the cleaner into the memory foam if you over apply. With leather it seems once a year cleaning does the trick, if you over clean/moisturize it will contribute to degradation.

-Dylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back