Definitive Word: Creative EP630 and Senn CX300, Are they the same IEM?
Mar 13, 2006 at 3:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

donunus

Headphoneus Supremus
Ok guys that have both, whats the difference between both? The creative is much cheaper so it's hard to believe they are the same

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:13 AM Post #2 of 6
I don't see how this poll will do any good. Some people are going to feel biased to choose whatever phone they have, regardless if they heard the other one or not. CX300 people would want to justify their purchase and ep630 folks want to feel they got one hell of a bargain. There shouldn't be a poll and it should just be a thread for people who've actually heard both of them.

Just my 2 cents
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2006 at 6:48 AM Post #3 of 6
Well actually this is a thread. Pls post your honest impressions people. This thread will do the IEM bargain hunters a big favor if this mystery is solved
biggrin.gif

the poll is a bonus... at least we will find out who the liars are in headfi and that we should ignore them if they voted for the wrong answer hehehehe
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 15, 2006 at 2:39 AM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by LedZeppelin
update: after 3 days intensive listening:
EP 630 has more bass overall(sometime, I feel it's overwhelm), but bass is not tight and punchy as CX 300. guess it's related with freqency response time and how much residuals left.
CX 300 has more transparent in sound, it provides cleaner and cooler backgroud, a little bit wider space in head. now, I become more appriciate this in some good recording CDs. the more I listen, the more I feel their different characters.
basshead.gif

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...26#post1984226

Users who are viewing this thread

Back