Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 3, 2013 at 5:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Frank I

Columnist/Reviewer at Headphone.Guru
The Decware Mk111 needs no introduction. Outstanding 4.6W for planar and dynamic headphones. Hand built by Steve Deckert to drive most any headphone, This has the optional 4 pin XLR so it can play two balanced headphones plus two single ended headphones and drive high efficiency speakers.  This is a top tier headphone and speaker amp. I wish I could keep all the gear but my next upgrade really drained the wallet and this has to go to pay for that. I am including all the stock tubes and also a new pair of JJ EL84 plus a Valve Art 274B brand new and a new 6N1P. The total retail with the tube would be 1850.00. Shipping and pay pal is free in the US. Canadian buyers pay the difference in shipping.  The new black face with the meter makes this a treat to see if your power tubes are matched. The black plate is beautiful to look at an the Walnut base makes it look luxurious. Save the 12 week wait and a few hundred dollars for a stellar as new amplifier. I will only sell to members in good standing with positive feedback. Please PM me with any questions . My stellar feedback guarantee you a no worry buying decision. I wish I could keep it but the new speaker/headphone amp is twice the price of this stellar amplifier and it forces me to sell it to fund the next purchase. The Mk 111 drives any headphone fro 8-600 Ohms balanced or single ended. Cross feed and Lucid mode are exciting in this design and it will lead to many hours of musical bliss.  Thanks for looking an I am not entertaining any trades at this time

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #2 of 6

WNBC

Headphoneus Supremus
Amazing.  If this is around in 3 weeks I will have to buy it on basic principle.  I miss my Taboo MKII.  

I can't imagine this being available in a couple weeks but if it is watch out, here I come.

Jun 4, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #5 of 6

WNBC

Headphoneus Supremus
Thanks Frank,

Reunited again with the Taboo lineup
biggrin.gif
.  Now I need to take a walk on over to the Taboo MKIII thread to read about what I just got myself into. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread