Decision to be made...
Dec 10, 2007 at 3:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ezekiel72

New Head-Fier
I have been looking for some new earbuds for my zune and for listening to music on my laptop. I have been looking at the Shure SE210/310 and the Denon AH-C700/751 earbuds. I came to the conclusion that those would probably be the best choice for headphones that are under $200 and still sound really good. I listening to all kinds of music, so there really isnt a specific listening style that im going for. I would be mainly using these headphones at school, walking around, in my room, and any other place i have the chance to listen to music.

So lets say i have a budget of $170, what would be the best pair of earbuds i could get? If there are other earbuds out there that you guys think that would better fit my needs, then go ahead and suggest them.

Fast responses would be appreciate, since i would like to get these ordered before christmas.

Thank you.

Dec 10, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jgonino /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In that price range there are the Jays q-jays, which are getting good reviews here. website is Jays

Thanks for the suggestion, i looked into them and they look like pretty good earbuds. Now i have the q-jays added to the list of IEMs to consider.

Dec 10, 2007 at 6:17 PM Post #5 of 6
I own a few phones in this pricerange, and I would say I prefer both the Ety ER4P and UE Super.fi 5 Pro to the Shure SE210 (haven't heard the SE310). To my ears, the Etys are more neutral sounding, while the UEs are "punchier". For me, the SE210 is lacking a little on both the low and high end of the frequency spectrum.

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:30 PM Post #6 of 6
Well from the reviews ive been reading, the q-jays seem to be a little bit better than the super.fi phones. I was checkin prices on the ety's and they are a little more expensive then the q-jays. So i think im going to stick with gettin the q-jays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back