Dear Mr Hicks (A Hollywood director's effort on Liverpool Football Club's plight)
Oct 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

cravenz

Headphoneus Supremus
I hope this doesn't contravene anything, but if there are any Liverpool fans out there, I just thought I'd share this video. It's aimed at awareness and though it's not much, but it's an effort and hopefully it brings all us Liverpool fans together. I really really hope we get back on track, I probably have lots more to say, but I just thought I'd create a thread for the video and will leave it as that for now unless any discussions ensue.

Link to the video:
Dear Mr Hicks

YNWA.

Oct 6, 2010 at 2:14 PM Post #2 of 9
well they'll be gone in a week hopefully. How Roy is proposing to turn things around is probably just as crucial - we're aimless and uninspired
frown.gif

Oct 7, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #3 of 9

Quote:
well they'll be gone in a week hopefully. How Roy is proposing to turn things around is probably just as crucial - we're aimless and uninspired
frown.gif

In my own experience, there are a few legal issues to be resolved e.g. how valid the undertaking is and the other issue of whether the Board had undertaken due diligence in selling the club. I worry more about the latter because I can probably formulate a legal argument for it; and by for it, I mean on the side of Messrs H&G.

That said, I'm in the camp worrying that Roy's tactics are destroying the club.

Feb 16, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #4 of 9
Liverpool.... As their fan i am lost for words. They are so ABYSMAL these days.

May 12, 2013 at 1:10 PM Post #8 of 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back