Aka: Cold Pizza
Aka: Bennyboy71
Aka: Visions66
Aka: TheloniSphere
Aka: Muzeick
Aka: Frankleemydear
Aka: Canofcant
And many more
Bit of a strange one this, but I popped into the CEX shop (warning - don't say this out loud) in Camden at the weekend and noticed they had a boxed pair of Senn IE8s on sale for only £90.00. Second hand, but I've bought stuff from them before thats in good nick.

I would have snapped them up, but am happy with my SM3s and can't justify the extra expense, no matter how good a deal it is. 

They also have the B&W P5s for £180.00.

Easy to find their store - basically right near to the tube station on the high street. Here's the address if anyone wants to bag themselves a deal.

http://uk.webuy.com/stores/index2.php?id=126

Aug 23, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #3 of 5

Quote:
Bit of a strange one this, but I popped into the CEX shop (warning - don't say this out loud) in Camden at the weekend and noticed they had a boxed pair of Senn IE8s on sale for only £90.00. Second hand, but I've bought stuff from them before thats in good nick.

I would have snapped them up, but am happy with my SM3s and can't justify the extra expense, no matter how good a deal it is. 

They also have the B&W P5s for £180.00.

Easy to find their store - basically right near to the tube station on the high street. Here's the address if anyone wants to bag themselves a deal.

http://uk.webuy.com/stores/index2.php?id=126

And another headfier posted that the IE7 is on sale for less than 100 pounds ( can't remember). Does it mean that Sennheiser is going to update their IE line IEMs????

Aug 23, 2010 at 11:52 AM Post #4 of 5
No - these are not new units, they're second hand.  Thats the whole point of CEX - everything is previously owned. 

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #5 of 5
hello out there re cex
                                      before you buy anything from this company let me tell this

4 weeks ago I bought a Samsung e65 ereader from their online store,recieved it but discovered it needed parallel usb sockets manual explained not to do this would cause damage,also everything had to be done with a special pointer only made by Samsung so if lost you would be -----d.i contacted cex and arranged to send it back for exchange or refund.that was 3 weeks ago,when I email them I just get excuse after excuse about them being very busy to process my item but no money,have now decided to take this matter up with trading standards. any body else had problems with as I have found that I am not alone in this matter   madnanny1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back