[DEAL ALERT] $65: Refurbished Audio-Technica AD700
Dec 11, 2009 at 9:31 PM Post #31 of 34
I just jumped on this myself. Having missed out on the triple.fi deal, I had to do an impulse buy
smily_headphones1.gif
Hey it's almost Christmas, have to buy myself something, right?

Dec 12, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #32 of 34
Wow, these are great. I'm glad I bought them. Not nearly as good as the Grados for rock, and a little on the bright side, and a little light on the bass, but the imaging/soundstage (whatever you want to call it) is improved and it makes them great for classical. These remind me a lot of the AD2000's and I can't wait to compare them when I go home and visit wavoman's place in a few weeks. So far, I'd feel safe recommending these to anyone.

Dec 13, 2009 at 5:16 AM Post #33 of 34
Looks like they are all bought up. When I click on the link it now says the page is gone. Glad I got a set...

Dec 13, 2009 at 9:01 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsplice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like they are all bought up. When I click on the link it now says the page is gone. Glad I got a set...

Indeed they are, glad I bought it 2 days ago and it just arrived at my door today.

I connect it to my xbox 360 using a RCA to 3.5mm adapter and the volume is a little low for me. I just ordered a Fiio E5 to drive up the volume since I'll be using it on consoles with no amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back