Deal alert: 20% off + free shipping from Koss.com
Dec 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #2 of 6
Nice, used this to get a PRODJ100.. Can't wait to hear this headphone!

I also live in Milwaukee, WI!! I can walk over to Koss man, just like a mile away from them.

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 6
I'm a bit south in Oak Creek and attend school in Whitewater, but I find it's always worth it to make the trip every once in a while and just chat about headphones with the receptionist.

Dec 9, 2010 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
Nice, used this to get a PRODJ100.. Can't wait to hear this headphone!

I also live in Milwaukee, WI!! I can walk over to Koss man, just like a mile away from them.

Can't wait to hear your impressions of them! It's one of of my favorite cheap headphones ever. It just stinks that they're so hard to drive.
I even like them for gaming! If you don't like the default pads I've found the M30 pads are the best match due to them giving me a better seal and more comfort.

BTW I just got in the DT-990 250 ohm today. I ignored all reviews until I tried them myself. This was my very few headphones four years ago and I always wanted to try it again.

Strangely the UR-55 seems to have disappeared from Amazon. It's there but listed as "We don't know when we will have stock".

I wonder why the new Koss headphones are only available on only three websites. It seems that would hurt sales.

Dec 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM Post #5 of 6
I'll be stopping by some time in the next few weeks and I'll ask them why they're so uncommon. The last time i was there (late summer) they didn't have either model in the outlet store to try.

Dec 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM Post #6 of 6
thanks for the heads up. ordered some esp950 ear cushions/pads. then i realized i should've ordered some ksc75 foams too. doh!
triportsad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back