Dead swan with bird flu one mile away from me.....
Apr 6, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #16 of 40
Time to break out the "I seen the Bird Flue Up Close and Lived" T-shirt stand.Black shirt,feet up white swan on the front with "X"es for eyes

You will make a KILLING
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 6, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #17 of 40
first make sure your neighbors haven't reported you for spreading avian flu. then buy lots of plastic sheeting and duct tape. cover your whole house and seal yourself in.

Apr 6, 2006 at 9:17 PM Post #19 of 40
HEADLINE ! PROBLEM SOLVED :

DYRYNDA%20RSPCA%20&%20dead%20birds%202%20Tenby%20WEB.JPG

"Yeah.we found that if we coat them in oil the disease is not only arrested but they have such a hard time flying the spreading of the disease is also severly limited to a couple of feet or so"

Apr 6, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #20 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
Time to break out the "I seen the Bird Flue Up Close and Lived" T-shirt stand.Black shirt,feet up white swan on the front with "X"es for eyes

You will make a KILLING
very_evil_smiley.gif

Great idea but the "media bandwagon" will have probably left town tomorrow in search of some equally small time news they can blow way out of proportion...... these media carnivals are very short lived. Today it's a dead swan tomorrow it's hounding some poor bugger somewhere else.

Apr 6, 2006 at 9:50 PM Post #21 of 40
Nothing can survive a fire.All you would need to do is walk down the street torching your neighborhood with either a flamethrower or those cocktails.That should show that birdflu who is boss.

Apr 6, 2006 at 9:59 PM Post #23 of 40
DYRYNDA%20RSPCA%20&%20dead%20birds%202%20Tenby%20WEB.JPG

"Yeah.we found that if we coat them in oil the disease is not only arrested but they have such a hard time flying the spreading of the disease is also severly limited to a couple of feet or so....and they burn great ! ffffft Gone !"

Apr 7, 2006 at 12:19 AM Post #25 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
Of course there was a stream of rubberneckers ( a convoy no less) making their way to the harbour all day and, apparantly, it was like a carnival atmosphere with ice cream and fish and chip sales reaching an all time high.

What, no chicken?
tongue.gif

Apr 7, 2006 at 1:34 AM Post #28 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda513
Wasn't the Hong Kong flu of 1968 also bird flu? Is this a different bird flu? If I survived that one, maybe I have immunity.

Hey, I had/survived that one as a kid myself. Different strain of flu though.

Apr 7, 2006 at 4:50 AM Post #30 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
is there anyway you can take out the locals but leave Cellardyke? Oh, of course there is....... swan flu
evil_smiley.gif

Or borrow a neutron bomb instead of using a hydrogen weapon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back