DC, NOVA, MD | August 27 [DATE CHANGE]
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2022 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 81

tkddans

500+ Head-Fier
DATE: Saturday, August 27
TIME: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM

I reserved a room there, it’s free to attend, and the location is conveniently located in northern Virginia, just outside Tyson’s Corner. Very close to the MD border and to DC. They provide tables and chairs.

I’ll be bringing my laptop, my Schiit stack, headphones, and IEMs with a box of disinfecting wipes and silicone tips that could also be disinfected between uses.

I’m Dan’s Audio Reviews, from YouTube, if anyone didn’t know!

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 9:11 PM Post #2 of 81
Not sure if I can make this one...gotta see if I can make schedule. 🤓

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:12 AM Post #5 of 81
I don't have anything else on my calendar for that day at this time so I should be able to make it.
That's two so far! As the next couple weeks go on, we'll see how many we get up to. It could always be postponed until enough people notice the thread and we accrue a bigger number. Booking a space at a library can really be done easily at any time of year.

Jul 7, 2022 at 1:42 PM Post #10 of 81
Looks like we have about six people so far. Let’s see if we can hit 10 by the end of next weekend. If we don’t, then we may want to cancel and reschedule for August.

No problem either way, very chill whether we get it going this month or the next!

Jul 7, 2022 at 2:45 PM Post #11 of 81
Why is it all the way out in Tyson's Corner? Now I have to carry my two-box tube amp/power supply and companion isolation transformer from the metro to the bus and then walk 0.4 miles to the library...

Jul 7, 2022 at 7:27 PM Post #12 of 81
Why is it all the way out in Tyson's Corner? Now I have to carry my two-box tube amp/power supply and companion isolation transformer from the metro to the bus and then walk 0.4 miles to the library...
Oh dang! Well I guess I thought it was centrally located between MD and DC. Is there a location that is even more centrally located?

Also, I may have made a poor assumption that most people attending would drive 😬 Sorry about that!

Jul 7, 2022 at 9:57 PM Post #13 of 81
Oh dang! Well I guess I thought it was centrally located between MD and DC. Is there a location that is even more centrally located?

Also, I may have made a poor assumption that most people attending would drive 😬 Sorry about that!
Ha ha! I’m joking. I don’t think anyone in their right mind would take a tube amp and other equipment on the bus. Tyson’s Corner isn’t that convenient for me as I live in DC, but it isn’t bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back