Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2016 at 1:21 PM Post #47 of 184
Great start:

Dec 4, 2016 at 2:22 PM Post #48 of 184

Dec 4, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #49 of 184
Full house!

Dec 4, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #50 of 184

Dec 4, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #53 of 184
I can't believe I did this again I think I left my AT w3000s at the meet please pm me if you recovered them.

If no one recovered them and we don't find them tomorrow morning, we can check security footage to see whether they're just lost in your car or something else.

Also, thank you everyone for coming to the meet. It was great seeing that many people in the space and made me confident that Urban HiFi can be a useful gathering place in the future. 

Dec 4, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #54 of 184
Great time listening to some amazing gear-thanks gents! Barry, the LCD-2/LCD-X/LCD-4/Utopia comparisons were loads of fun.

Dec 4, 2016 at 8:37 PM Post #55 of 184
I just want to give a big thanks to @willsw and his father Mark at Urban HiFi for hosting this meet.  Its a beautiful store that looks like its come together really well with a lot of hard work and I really appreciate making the space available to us for this event.  I look forward to being able to organize events here in the future.  As always great to see both new and familiar faces coming to these events, always excellent meeting up and chatting about audio with this group of fine folks.

Dec 4, 2016 at 9:32 PM Post #56 of 184
Had an outstanding time at the meet and thanks to @willsw and Mark at Urban HiFi for hosting. What a great shop in an excellent location. I spent a lot of time listening to the Taboo MK3. Great sounding amp and the unusually interesting source was exceptional. I was suprised that I liked the LCD2.2 pre phasor better than the new LCD4. The BHCrack gave my WA3 mod a run for its money. Nice build. :). The fancy DAC up front was mesmerizing and glad I got to hear it 1st hand on a number of quality chains.

Dec 4, 2016 at 9:52 PM Post #57 of 184
Thanks again to all, especially @willsw, for lending their location, time, and equipment for others to enjoy!

Dec 5, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #58 of 184
Outstanding meet guys! Lots of good gear - lots of good cheer 
biggrin.gif

Thanks to @willsw and LTA for hosting. The attendees may not realize the work that went into opening the space for headphones. A lot of placement of the speaker equipment into other areas helped open enough space for the headphone meet. Lots to listen to, and great conversations everywhere. Still those who could not make it, you were missed...

Dec 5, 2016 at 8:32 AM Post #59 of 184
I also want to express my appreciation to Will and Mark for hosting us. It was really nice to see everyone and get to hear all the great gear that everyone brought. I'm especially glad to have had the opportunity to hear the Holo Audio Spring L3 DAC. It is certainly worthy of the accolades it has began to receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back