DC Area Head-Fi Meet - George Mason Regional Library - SUNDAY. APRIL 12, 2015 Noon-5 pm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #155 of 242

Nope, I have the pros as well.

I might be able to borrow my house mate's pair. I'm trying to cajole them into attending anyways.

Apr 9, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #156 of 242

Table space is first come first serve, but there should be room for everyone. Don't worry about duplicating gear--it's not unusual for people to drop out at the last minute.

Given I mentioned that I'm only bringing my Taurus 2 & TH900 and we are doing a comparison between the Rag and Taurus, I assume it's fine if I just keep my amp at your table, right?  Figured I would clarify in case there was any confusion or if I was unclear before.  I can bring some XLR cables though (Monoprice XLR cables).

Apr 9, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #157 of 242
  Given I mentioned that I'm only bringing my Taurus 2 & TH900 and we are doing a comparison between the Rag and Taurus, I assume it's fine if I just keep my amp at your table, right?  Figured I would clarify in case there was any confusion or if I was unclear before.  I can bring some XLR cables though (Monoprice XLR cables).

Sure, that makes sense. We should set up next to Grinding Thud, too--so we can compare with his amps.

Apr 9, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #159 of 242
I'm cool with spreading all over. I was thinking also having all the 6AS7 OTLs near each other to compare those would be cool too. I only have one PSU between the KSA5 clone and the CFA2, so I'll want those next to each othe to swap back and forth. I'm going to try and get the balanced pot wired on the Dynalo Friday if Imhave time too...it SE Inputs right now.

Works for me!
Sure, that makes sense. We should set up next to Grinding Thud, too--so we can compare with his amps.

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:01 PM Post #160 of 242
Hey guys this is Mark of Well Pleased AV here in Alexandria...I will be bringing ENIGMAcoustics' Dharma D1000 HP & Athena A1 Headphone amplifier to the party!

These units are the same ones that were recently used at CanJam in SoCal a few weeks back which are pre-production samples. I will also have Celsus Sound's Companion One on hand as well (this thing is awesome) and possibly the CLONES SHEVA DAC...we'll see.

I really look forward to meeting you all and hearing some great gear. Cheers!

Apr 10, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #161 of 242
  Hey guys this is Mark of Well Pleased AV here in Alexandria...I will be bringing ENIGMAcoustics' Dharma D1000 HP & Athena A1 Headphone amplifier to the party!

These units are the same ones that were recently used at CanJam in SoCal a few weeks back which are pre-production samples. I will also have Celsus Sound's Companion One on hand as well (this thing is awesome) and possibly the CLONES SHEVA DAC...we'll see.

I really look forward to meeting you all and hearing some great gear. Cheers!

Awesome, this is one of the most interesting things I've seen pop up recently, and would love to give them a try

To all of the Head-Fi'ers here, how long of an extension cable is reasonable to have? I have no idea where tables and outlets are placed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back