1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DC Area Head-Fi Meet - April 15, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3
Next

Last
  1. axtran
    If I can make it, I can bring a Audio-GD C-2 11th AE. Thinking of selling it but figure it would be cool to show people who are wondering about it too. :) As far as a source goes though... hrm...

2. RyuDragoon
    I will be bringing my whole setup since it seems like a good turn out! Bifrost Multibit, Bottlehead Crack + Speedball with RCA Cleartop and Tung sol 5998, and my HD650M. I will also bring my 3 decent IEMs, Campfire Audio Vega, TFZ series 5 and the Hifiman RE-00 Massdrop edition.

I will take so many selfies with the Jecklin Float. Please bring it!

Psalmanazar likes this.
  3. michkhol

Unfortunately I won't make it today, sorry.

4. RHMMMM
    Wish I could attend and it wasn't on a holiday weekend.

5. sheldaze
    For those already missing this one, the next is in late May - the 20, I think. It is just before the Summer break.

6. lcasadonte
    I will keep track of the 20th and try to make it.  Have to travel today so I won't be able to come down but was following the thread.  Hope everyone has a great day listening to great music and those good thoughts and vibes follow you through the weekend.

7. TTNK
    I'll be there at about 2pm

8. schneller
    I'll be there in an hour.

9. sorrick
    Great to meet you all today and thanks for organizing gandhisfist! For a first meet this was a great group and a spectacular collection of cans. Two pairs of R10's Orpheus HE-90, Focal Elears, HE-6's, AKG K1000's, plus some spectacular amps, source-gear, etc...I got to listen to headphones I never thought I'd even get to see without going to a national-level meet. Thank you all for sharing your gear, your impressions, and your experiences! Thanks also to Bethesda Systems for hosting!

Collin

lcasadonte likes this.
  10. 100VoltTube
    I had a blast, but unfortunately, didn't get to hear the Orpheus or R-10. [​IMG] I'll hear them sometime, though. I loved the LCD-2 from the Mjolnir. What version were the LCD-2's?

Is there an impressions thread yet?

lcasadonte likes this.
  11. kendavis
    Excellent meet. Excellent venue. Thank you @gandhisfist.

lcasadonte likes this.
  12. Psalmanazar
    Great meet, great store.

lcasadonte likes this.
  13. RyuDragoon
    Do I post my impressions here or in a new thread?

lcasadonte likes this.
  14. kendavis
    I think that the custom is to create a new  "DC Area Head-Fi Meet - April 15, 2017 - Impressions" thread, but I'd put a link to that thread here.

lcasadonte likes this.
  15. NickJ
    Just saw that this was happening. Bummed to miss it. Hopefully I will catch it next time.

First

Back
1 2 3
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.