1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

daveDerek

2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last
  1. deaconblues
    I'm happy to start a feedback thread for Dave. He paid very promptly for the SA5000 I sold, and communicated very well throughout the whole process. An excellent headfier to deal with [​IMG]

2. iamdone
    Sold 2 Iron Lung Jellyfish power cords to Dave. Very quick replies and paid right away. I'd be happy to do business will him again. Highly recommended.

3. slwiser Contributor
    I sold my stock ATH-A900LTD to Dave and it was a pleasure to doing business with him.

Anytime, Dave and thanks for making this enjoyable.

4. aznsensazian
    I sold Dave my AKG K340s and everything went smoothly. He asked all the right questions and maintain prompt communication throughout. A true class act and i would wholeheartedly recommend him for future transactions.

5. Adol
    I swapped a pair of AKG K501s for Dave's ER-6's. He shipped the headphones very quickly, was very patient with some weird communication problems that I ran into, and basically made everything as smooth and easy as possible.

6. swt61
    Dave bought 3 portable headphones from me. PortaPros (modded), KSC-75's (modded) and AT CK7's. Payment was prompt and Dave was a great guy to deal with and just chat with. Don't hesitate to deal with Dave!

7. ayt999
    sold a stock HD650 cable to Dave. smooth transaction and a great guy to deal with.

8. Voltron Contributor
    I sold some portable gear to Dave and everything went smooth and easy. Dave's a nice guy and a decisive buyer, which makes for a pleasant transaction. [​IMG]

9. Jazz1
    I sold a high end CD player to him and he promptly paid. I would not hesitate to do business selling or buying. Also knows his equipment!

10. Mercuttio
    Did a swap / sale with Dave. Great guy to work with, went out of his way to drop by my place for an easy transaction. Definitely a great Head-Fi'er!

11. SK138
    We traded my HHF-1 #61 with Dave's A900LTD. The trading transaction was flawless. But most importantly, Dave is a great guy...absolutely genuine and trust worthy gentleman. I would definetly stay in touch with Dave. Matter of fact, I let him borrow my MS-Pro while I am traveling for business. Thanks Dave...take good care of my "baby"[​IMG]

12. PUGSTUB
    Dave bought my D-303. He provided fast payment and good communication. Would do business with him again. Recommended buyer.

13. wirbeltier
    Traded phones with Dave. He is a very reliable partner, communication was great throughout the process. He answered all questions immediately. The headphones were as promised and he packed them carefully. Dave is a serious head-fier and highly recommended!!!

Cheers
    Klaus

14. nfusion770
    I sold Dave my AKG K701's. He paid right away and communication was very pleasant. Very easy transaction and I would be happy to work with him again.

15. vpivinylspinner Contributor
    I sold Dave a set of Sennheiser HD-650s w/ Cardas Cables last week. Great guy, speedy payment, couldn't have gone smoother. Another asset to the already great NYC Head-fi crew.

Thanks

2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next

Last