Dave Matthews band
Oct 7, 2002 at 5:58 AM Post #2 of 7
Is it upbeat? if so, its's probably "Grey Street"

if its a lighter song then it has to be "where are you going?"

Oct 12, 2002 at 6:49 AM Post #3 of 7
i would just like to say that i am really liking their new CD ever since i got it...

i dont care if they are mainstream or commercialized or whatever, to me, it sounds good...
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2002 at 7:29 AM Post #4 of 7
jlo, Busted stuff is definitely a good album, are you a longtime fan? I prefer "Before these crowded streets," that's a great headphone album to listen to
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2002 at 8:17 PM Post #5 of 7
the first DMB cd i bought was Before these Crowded Streets, and that was only about 5 months ago....i bought Busted Stuff about 2 months ago...

I do like BTCS, but its dark nature really doesn't always give me a pleasurable listen. I really like BS because its upbeat and all.

Oct 12, 2002 at 8:48 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by jlo mein
the first DMB cd i bought was Before these Crowded Streets, and that was only about 5 months ago....i bought Busted Stuff about 2 months ago...

I do like BTCS, but its dark nature really doesn't always give me a pleasurable listen. I really like BS because its upbeat and all.

Go buy Crash, that's definitely more light hearted (i guarantee your going to fall in love with it) compared to BTCS, i personally feel that BTCS is their finest album..it's a sonic masterpiece
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2002 at 2:44 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
Go buy Crash, that's definitely more light hearted (i guarantee your going to fall in love with it) compared to BTCS, i personally feel that BTCS is their finest album..it's a sonic masterpiece
biggrin.gif

I agree with gloco, it was that album that made me to start following their music. I have almost all of the albums but I find their newest stuff not as good as their older recordings.
frown.gif
I was disappointed.

Live At Luther College is awesome though, everyone should give it a listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back