Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions
Jul 18, 2014 at 3:15 PM Post #1,156 of 1,160
BenF, if you have no problem with it, maybe the users who have issues should give you the specific links they want added into the summary page. That way it will only take you a few seconds to edit, copy, and paste the links in and will save you the time of having to search through the whole thread for single posts of reviews. This way everyone should be satisfied and all that is necessary will be the provided users who want specific posts added via links.

Jul 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #1,157 of 1,160

OMG
eek.gif

The impressions on the first page are from the first 14 pages (for all the earbuds). Are there any negative TG-38S impressions from these 14 pages that I didn't link to?
And who didn't I answer to?
If you think it takes 15-20 minutes to make a proper review,  maybe you can give some pointers to yugopotamia , it takes him a bit longer:

Seriously, why do you keep posting in this thread?
If this is so important to you , then create your own thread, and keep posting there several times a day the same opinion on the same item.
If it's not important to you - move on.

What an attitude of you. When someone do a long detailed volunteer non-paid reviews, you say thank you to them. And not telling them to get the F out. I'm sure that anybody else is supporting me on this one. I just lost all my respect for you.

Jul 18, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #1,158 of 1,160
  BenF, if you have no problem with it, maybe the users who have issues should give you the specific links they want added into the summary page. That way it will only take you a few seconds to edit, copy, and paste the links in and will save you the time of having to search through the whole thread for single posts of reviews. This way everyone should be satisfied and all that is necessary will be the provided users who want specific posts added via links.

I already gave him a link couple of posts back. And he telling me to get the F out.

Jul 18, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #1,159 of 1,160

Exactly what i 've suggested 2 times before. We will gather the negative links and then its just a matter of 5seconds to copy and paste them in first page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back