Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Gogi

New Head-Fier
As stated above, selling a pair of Darth Beyers + Digizoid Z02. The Darth Beyers are finished with Padauk wood, and are absolutely beautiful. They are still in good shape (few minor knicks here and there, nothing major) and have been re-wired using a much better quality, thicker wire than the stock wiring. This resulted in improved sound quality, but did have an aesthetic effect on the cable (see pics). This has no effect whatsoever on the sound, its purely aesthetic. The velour pads are practically new, as they have been replaced recently. The headphones are absolute bass monsters, and are a pleasure to listen to. I do not have the time to listen to these much anymore, and I'm in the process of clearing out my entire headphone (recently sold d600, d2000, xb500, 750dj's) collection. The headphones will come with a carrying case, a set of J$ leather pads (mint) and the original velour pads, which are fairly worn. I will also include a female to male adapter, allowing you to plug these into your ipod, phone, etc. 

$260 for both the Darth Beyers + Digizoid Z02 + J$ Leather Pads. The Digizoid alone is $120 in retail.

Located in Canada, but will ship worldwide. Shipping to the U.S. shouldn't be much more than $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread