Darkvoice Figaro in stock somewhere?
Dec 6, 2008 at 2:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

928GTS

500+ Head-Fier
I've had my eyes set on a Darkvoice Figaro(I understand they were made only in a 220V,this is not a problem for me)but jasmine_chine states they are out of stock. The only other online dealer I've seen is HIGH END CASQUE which is Audiophile China's user name. I sent them an email this past Thursday and have yet to hear back from them. AnalogMetric has them in stock but their price is $195 + $95 shipping which is a lot more than what jasmine_chine is selling them for and what HIGH END CASQUE might be selling them for(something in the neighborhood of $125 + $60 shipping).

Does anyone know of any dealers that still have the Figaro in stock somewhere or would someone be willing to sell one of theirs to me? Any information would be appreciated.

Dec 6, 2008 at 2:54 PM Post #2 of 6
You could try Boyier.com - they are agents for DARKVOICE, in fact they are DARKVOICE as the ZHOULIN e-mail is the same. They are not advertising them at the moment but you could e-mail them and inquire about the FIGARO. If anyone can get them they can - and at a cheaper price.
bigsmile_face.gif

Dec 6, 2008 at 3:01 PM Post #3 of 6
I asked them at the Zhoulin email address and they gave the same answer they've given here at the boards and thats that they have stopped production of them. I sent them another email asking if any of their dealers have any in stock but have yet to hear a reply yet.

Dec 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM Post #5 of 6
They were on ebay last week and Jasmine/Casque are still selling them today. Hopefully their ebay listings reflect real world stock.

Dec 17, 2008 at 2:23 PM Post #6 of 6
Strangely enough even though jasmine_chine still is running auctions for the Figaro they actually don't have any in stock. I have found out,however,that casque has them in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back