1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Darkvoice 336SE OTL Amp with tubes

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by gvl2016, Nov 30, 2018.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (2)
  1. gvl2016
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Original owner, no real issues with it just not getting enough use and want to reclaim some desk space, the power LED is flickering which is a common issue with these amps. Cosmetics is easily 9 out of 10. Comes with the original box, power cable, stock tubes - very low hours on them, and additional tubes for your rolling experiments. $280, shipping to CONUS and PP on me, if you can pay with Zelle I'll give a discount in lieu of PP fees. Will provide a list of tubes later.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  2. gvl2016
    Tube List, nothing fancy but decent set overall, figure $15-20 a bottle on average if bought individually.

1. Sylvania 6080
    2. RCA 6AS7G, JAN - military spec
    3. Russian 6N5S
    4. CBS-HYTRON 6AS7GA, small bottle
    5. Sylvania 6SN7 Silver Top (I think)
    6. National Union 5152
    7. GE 6SN7GT-5692
    8. RCA 6SN7-GT Smoke Glass US Navy spec
    9. RCA 6AS7G, consumer spec

Plus the 2 stock tubes with very low hours on them. I know they get bad rep, but I've just tried them today one last time and thought they actually sounded pretty good.

I don't have a tube tester but I was always trying to buy strong tubes (claimed) at the time and they didn't get much use overall some were NOS, so they should have enough life left in them.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  3. gvl2016
    Bump and shipping/PP fees included in price.

4. gvl2016
    Bump and drop. $280, shipping to CONUS and PP on me.

5. gvl2016
    It's gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.