1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

dap with (easily) replaceable battery

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by magicalmouse, Aug 30, 2018.
  1. magicalmouse
    Hi i am looking for a mid to high end dap with replaceable battery as i want to keep it for many years and not have to replace when the battery fails.

Alternatively one with a battery replacement service from the manufacturer that is not expensive.

Any ideas - at present i have a fiio x7 and understand that when the battery begins to fail it has to be disposed of

thanks

d

2. CobraMan
    Well - nobody else has replied yet so I will throw in the venerable iBasso DX90! Still my favorite - but then again I have not purchased any of the latest high-end DAP's on the market but from everything I have read none of them have replaceable batteries like the DX90.

Cheers,
    Tim

3. Pictograms
    The soundaware MR1 has a replaceable battery(it actually comes with a replacement in some places) it’s very popular in China but I read that a 2019 revision will come out someday so I am still waiting on getting a new dap.

4. tashikoma
    Hello. Late answer, if not useless.
    Xduoo x3 have an easily replaceable battery too.

5. Pictograms
    I recently replaced the battery in my dx200 and it was very very easy. The battery was also only 15 directly from IBasso