DAP Suggestions
Mar 21, 2021 at 8:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

takuta

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I'm quite new to the scene of DAPs, but am most likely getting a pair of monarchs within the coming month. I've been interested in the idea of getting a DAP for quite a while, and this would be the primary use (I also have a Beyer DT 1770 Pro, so if the DAP can run that as well, bonus on top). Any suggestions for a DAP that would work well with the monarch/its tonality?

Mar 21, 2021 at 8:48 PM Post #2 of 9
Any budgets? I do have the Monarch, works great with warmish Shanling M6Pro☺️

Mar 22, 2021 at 9:54 AM Post #3 of 9
Any budgets? I do have the Monarch, works great with warmish Shanling M6Pro☺️
I was hoping to look at between 500-600 hard limit. Originally, I heard that the Fiio M11 Pro is quite a good dap for its price, and I was going to look into getting one used, but since I don't know much at all about the DAP scene, figured I would ask here first.

Mar 22, 2021 at 10:04 AM Post #4 of 9
I was hoping to look at between 500-600 hard limit. Originally, I heard that the Fiio M11 Pro is quite a good dap for its price, and I was going to look into getting one used, but since I don't know much at all about the DAP scene, figured I would ask here first.
There might be a price drop M6 Pro since the new M621 are out soon, I got M6 Pro new below US$600 ( SGD$800 ).

Mar 22, 2021 at 12:44 PM Post #6 of 9
Hello,
I'm quite new to the scene of DAPs, but am most likely getting a pair of monarchs within the coming month. I've been interested in the idea of getting a DAP for quite a while, and this would be the primary use (I also have a Beyer DT 1770 Pro, so if the DAP can run that as well, bonus on top). Any suggestions for a DAP that would work well with the monarch/its tonality?
Music-teck in the states might be worth a look. Also headfi has a dedicated dap section in case you were not aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back