DAP SCORE LIST 2021
Sep 21, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #91 of 150
I really don’t get how is that the shanling m2s, aka The “Tiny Wonder” (https://www.headfonia.com/review-shanling-m2s-tiny-wonder/), scores only 5,07 out of 10 in your list. I guess it was not that wonderful after all...
Compared to High End DAPs. This is a score table, and while it's a wonderful DAP for the price & size on its own, it gets that score in the "table". If you expect me to give it a score like 7, then it would be outrageous when compared to high end players on the list.

Nov 14, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #92 of 150
For whatever reason, I do not really care for AK DAPs. Having said that, I love my Paw Gold Diana and my Sony NW-WM1A. Love my QP1R too...next stop? NW-WM1Z.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2018 at 9:40 AM Post #94 of 150
If you love Paw gold, go for Paw Gold Touch. It is their newest flagship

I cannot explain it, but the gold Sony draws me like a magnet draws metal. Really enjoyed demo. Sony for Rock, Diana for classical and jazz.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2018 at 11:42 PM Post #95 of 150
Mm...oh I agree, sound is very important but since the ranking also took into consideration usage which I took to mean as utility (just how useful the devices are), I opined my disagreement. Also, you do realize that the A&K ecosystem of products is way superior to Sony’s. That should account for something.

My point is the A&K players are already excellent (and apparently are superior to the WM1Z) but it could do much more than the best of Sony.

I sent my AK240SS back for a refund, but I still have my Sony NW - WM1A, and use it daily. AK DAPs seem to have weak amplification, and I do not stack.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 5:53 AM Post #97 of 150
Dec 2, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #99 of 150
anyone can tell me if WM1Z bass quantity excels WM1A via SE output? i have asked in private and nowone wants to even take the trouble of testing lol i still love them good ppl

I wish I could help. I have only listened to balanced. Sorry...I hope somebody can answer this for you.

Dec 2, 2018 at 9:14 AM Post #101 of 150
I am thinking of selling a LPG Diana to get a Sony NW-WM1Z, but cannot pull the trigger. LPG does jazz best out of my current players.

Dec 2, 2018 at 4:24 PM Post #103 of 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back