DAP SCORE LIST 2021
Feb 20, 2020 at 8:17 PM Post #122 of 150
can you revise sony wm1a in diferent firmwares i know you think the sound dont change but the equalizer has changed a lot specially 3.02 and 3.00 are very diferent from the sound on 2.0 if its possible it will be awesome if not the chart its a great tool thanks for it!

Feb 27, 2020 at 4:22 AM Post #123 of 150
in terms of just pure sound quality, how does the M11 and M11Pro stack up? (im not considering the M15, its way too expensive.) lol
It plays beautifully with obvious advantages over the standard model. The bass has a better response in every aspect, the resolution is better, transparency level is higher and the stage is deeper. Also, it has better timbre over the standard model.

Mar 18, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #126 of 150
Well, I was planning to move the list to a new platform with a donation system, but Head Fi deleted my message and the link to that platform. The link was redirecting the users to a poll, which I created to see the reception of my idea. Depending on the results, I was going to do it or not. But since Head Fi banned me to refer to the new platform, I can't link it anymore.

I simply don't have the motivation to continue the lists. And after some time, I concluded that the list does more harm then good for the hobby. Not everything is numbers or scores, it's all about what you enjoy most.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2021 at 8:10 PM Post #134 of 150
Totally disagrer with this. At any level top priority should be sound. Sony has focused on making the best possible player for playing on board music files. Personally I have absolutely no use for usb dac or streaming services and believe that including them quite possible could have affected the sq of the player for the worse.
Love my NW-WM1A, but I have zero interest in streaming. I own my file or it doesn't get played.

Oct 13, 2021 at 2:39 PM Post #135 of 150
1632920830850.png

Click the bat signal.

Huge revival and updates including:

• A&K SR25
  • A&K SE180 SEM1
  • A&K SE180 SEM2

• New storage column
I will soon have: Shanling M9, Dethonray DTR1+, HiBy RS6 (if everything goes well)

Thank you.

Can you add n6ii with A01 and ZX-507?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back