1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

DAP FOR ROCK METAL

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by tuanchelseaf4, Oct 25, 2019.
  1. tuanchelseaf4
    Hi every one.im looking for a DAP suit for rock metal.i just look at Fiio x7 mk2 dx150/160 hiby R6.pls give me an advice.which one is better for rock just pair it with earbud willsound mk32 .if have better option pls give me infor.many thank

2. taffy2207
    You may also want to consider the Cowon Plenue D2 for metal. Background is black (no hiss), it has great EQ options, plenty of Power and the bass is something to behold. It's UI is not the greatest but it has great battery life. It's my day to day metal player.

Whether it's better than the one's you have listed I have no idea but it should be on your Audition list (if possible).

You can read about it here (including a few user experiences) :-

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/new-model-cowon-plenue-d2.896733/page-46

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    NotKunvinced likes this.
  3. tuanchelseaf4
    Thank for you reply.but i prefer to DAP that has stream function.can we have other option.

4. taffy2207
    That's fair enough. You may want to consider amending your original post to state what functions (streaming wi-fi etc.) you are looking for in a DAP. That should give other members an idea as to what you are looking for. It'll probably give you more headaches though when it comes to choice :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck with your search :metal:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  5. tuanchelseaf4
    Sorry for that missing.but if its good enough i can ignore stream option :v sound quality is still priority.